Postdoctoral contract on Exploring exoPlanets with CHEOPS - EPIC
The researcher is expected to give support to the participation of the team in CHEOPS satellite data exploitation. Within the scientific themes of CHEOPS, the researcher will have the opportunity to be involved in:
- the search of transits of already known exoplanets, the better characterization of its radius and composition;
- the study of the exoplanet’s atmosphere by using observations of the transit occultation and/or the observed phase curves;
- support to CHEOPS data exploitation including precise characterization of planetary systems;
- other relevant science cases with CHEOPS data that the candidate is interested in can also be considered;
- a small percentage of the time can also be allocated to the institute’s CHEOPS outreach activities.
Postdoctoral contract with a duration of 25 months and a gross monthly salary of 2128.34€ (14 payments)
The starting date of the contract cannot be later than 1st of May 2019.