10th Iberian Gravitational Wave Meeting
We would like to announce the 10th Iberian Gravitational Waves Meeting to be held in Valencia (Spain) on May 27-29, 2020.
The IGWM is an international conference set up yearly since 2011 by different groups around the Iberian Peninsula with interests in Gravitational Waves. In 2020 it will take place in Valencia, Spain, organised by the Astronomy and Astrophysics Department (DAA) and the Mathematics Department (DM) of the University of Valencia.
The goal of this series of meetings is to bring together researchers working in Gravitational Waves with the aim at promoting collaboration and synergies among them. It also serves as a way of keeping track of recent advances in the Iberian gravitational wave community. The meeting covers all aspects of gravitational waves, including theory, data analysis, experiments and multimessenger astronomy.
- Josefa Becerra, Instituto Astrofísico de Canarias.
- Vitor Cardoso, CENTRA/IST, Lisboa.
- Elena Cuoco, EGO, Pisa.
- Daniel García Figueroa, IFIC-CSIC/UV, Valencia.
- Nikolaos Karnesis, APC-Universite Paris Diderot.
- Paola Leaci, Sapiencia University, Roma.
- Maria Ángeles Pérez García, Universidad de Salamanca.
- Michele Punturo, INFN-Perugia (TBC).
- Nikolaos Stergioulas, University of Thessaloniki.
Scientific committee: Mar Bastero Gil, Marie-Anne Bizouard, Marica Branchesi, Thomas Dent, José Antonio Font, Tanja Hinderer, Mario Martínez, Alicia Sintes, Carlos Sopuerta.
Local organising committee: Isabel Cordero-Carrión, José Antonio Font, Pablo Cerdá-Durán
You can find more information about the meeting at
The deadline for registration and abstract submission is April 27, 2020.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Valencia.